1Wildgame Terra Extreme
12Retrieving Images (SD Card Reader)
13Format SD Card
15For product service send to
Wildgame Terra Extreme
Wildgame Terra Extreme
Model Numbers: TX10B1-8, TX12B1T37-9, TX12i28MS-9, TX14i8D-9, TX10i28MS20-8, TX12B37D-8, TX12i34W-8, TX10i1-8, TX12B2CT-9, TX12i54DE-9, TX14i62A-9 TX10i33T4-8 TX12B42B-8, TX12i35A-8, TX16i62A25-20, TX12i1MS4-9, TX14B51A-9, TX14i62A25-9, TX12B31M-8, TX12i2SH-8, TX12i35A25-8, TX8B37DE23-9, TX12i1T4-9, TX14i2T-9, TX10i1MS4-8, TX12B35A-8, TX12i8D-8, TX12i36SH2-8
1. Open the door at the bottom of ON: OFF: the camera by unlatching the locking tab.
2. With the camera facing open, open the battery compartment cover by sliding the latch to the left.
3. With the bottom of the camera towards you, Make sure to insert the batteries into the camera with the positive ends towards you where marked positive and the negative ends towards you where marked negative.
Do not mix old and new batteries.
Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nicad, ni-mh, etc) batteries.
4. Close battery compartment cover. To latch the cover simply pull the latch slightly to the left as you close the battery compartment cover
5. Load SD memory card (up to 32GB) into the SD card slot with the connectors facing up.
Make sure the camera is powered off before removing or installing an SD card.
If you are using an SD card from other cameras, please make sure to format the SD card in your computer prior to use in your camera. New cards are ok to use straight from the package.
1. To turn the unit ON press and release the power button.
2. Check the battery level icon to ensure the batteries just installed contain the proper charge level. If so, you are ok to proceed with camera use.
1. To turn the unit off, first wake up the LCD screen and then depress and hold the power button until the LCD turns off.
1. After 30 seconds without any buttons being pushed, the LCD will turn off and camera enters into Power Save or Ready Mode.
HVACR: Safety Devices in Air Condit...
HVACR: Safety Devices in Air Condit...
2. The LCD screen can be awakened by pressing the Power button briefly.
The LCD will not “wake up” when camera is writing to memory.
1. LCD Ready Mode: The camera will automatically enter Ready Mode if a button is not pressed for greater than 30 seconds.
2. LED Status Light: During the first 30 seconds of the LCD Ready Mode, the red light will illuminate when a PIR event is triggered. After the LCD turns off, the red light will blink 2-3 seconds when photo is taken. After 2 minutes, all indicator lights will turn off until a button is pressed.
1. To change date and time, start by pressing and releasing the Enter navigation button to set the hour.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to go up or down in sequence.
3. When the hour is set, repeat steps 1 and 2 to set the minutes.
1. Press the Enter navigation button after setting the minute to change the Date.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to go up or down in sequence.
1. Press and release the Enter navigation button to choose Photos. The number displayed is the number of photos on your SD card. This is not a programmable mode for the camera.
1. Press the enter navigation button while Image is selected. The highlighted option will be blinking.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to move to different options. Press the enter navigation button to save the setting.
C- Moon Phase
D- Photo Count
1. When mounting to a tree, first latch the 2 bungee cords through the mounting holes on the left or right side of the camera. Then, stretch the cords around the tree and latch the other ends of the bungee cords through the mounting holes on the opposite side of the camera.
- Recommended distance from target area is 25-30 feet for optimal imaging quality.
- To improve the quality of your images, try not to mount the unit facing the rising
or the setting sun in order to avoid direct sunlight into the camera lens.
- If mounting to a feeder unit or dusty environment, be sure to clean the camera
lens cover, incandescent flash cover, and the PIR sensor cover on a regular basis.
- Periodically check the mounting of the camera to insure it is not loose.
- Make sure that you securely latch the door closed each and every time you use the unit, as the moisture seal will not be activated unless closed properly.
- Check batteries frequently to insure no corrosive build-up, as this may cause harm to the camera.
Retrieving Images (SD Card Reader)
A. First, remove the SD Card from the camera unit itself by pressing on it to where it automatically ejects.
B. Next, insert the SD card into your SD card reader.
C. If so, it should list several options for the next steps (not limited to the following):
- Picture Options
a. Import pictures
b. View pictures
c. Copy Disc
d. Transfer pictures
- General Options
a. Open folder to view files
D. Select the method from the list provided that best suits your requirements. If the selection is made to “View pictures”, you can then view the images located on the SD Card and manipulate them as needed.
E. If your computer does not automatically launch the AutoPlay window recognizing the Removable Disk (the SD Card), then you will need to go to the “Start Menu” at the bottom left of your screen and select “Computer”. The summary view will then be illustrated on the right hand side of the window where by the “Devices with Removable Storage” will be listed. The computer will recognize the reader as “Secure Digital Storage Device”. Please select “Secure Digital Storage Device” from this menu (or double click on the graphical icon).
F. This will then direct you into the SD Card file folder. Images are in the MEDIA folder.
G. Once open, you will then see all of the photo files that are located on the SD Card. Select each image individually to view. The default viewing browser for your computer will then automatically launch.
H. Repeat for viewing all or other photos.
I. If you determine that you want to delete the image, select the image by placing your cursor on it and clicking your mouse only once. Right click on your mouse and select delete. This will delete the image permanently, so be absolutely sure you want to do this before selecting delete.
Format SD Card
SDXC CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
Having trouble with your SD card? Try this.
- Connect the SD card to your computer. If your computer has an SD card slot you can insert the SD card directly into the port.
NOTE: If you are using a MicroSD card, you will need an adapter to allow it to fit into
standard SD card ports. If your computer does not have an SD card port built-in, you can use an external USB card reader that plugs into any USB port on your computer.
- Click the Start or Windows menu and select Computer (Windows Vista/7) or My Computer (Windows XP). For Windows 8 users, type “computer” and click the Computer icon in the Apps search results.
- Right-click the drive letter associated with your memory device, then select “Format”
- Ensure FAT32 is selected under “File System”
- Ensure ”Quick Format” is checked
- Click “Start”
WGI Innovations, LTD is not responsible for damage, expense or injury caused by the unauthorized use of, alterations to, improper connection of and abuse or neglect of the WGI Innovations™ products.
For the warranty to be in effect, register your product at wildgameinnovations.com. Follow the onscreen directions to complete the process.
WGI Innovations, LTD will replace all workmanship defects free of charge for ONE (1) YEAR after the date of purchase as long as your warranty is in effect. This warranty DOES NOT COVER damage, expense or injury caused by unauthorized repairs, alterations, improper connection, shipping, abuse, theft, accident, neglect or collateral loss. When returning product(s) for service you MUST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from WGI Innovations, LTD. Please include name, UPS address (no P.O. Box), telephone number, RMA number and a complete description of the problem on all enclosed correspondence. When possible, pack product carefully in original carton. Customers are responsible for any shipping cost to WGI Innovations™. WGI Innovations™ will pay the shipping cost of replacement product to the customer, but is not responsible for damage incurred in returning items for repair.
For product service send to
602 Fountain Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
WGI Innovations, LTD. stands behind every product we manufacture for a one-year product workmanship warranty and a strong commitment to customer service. If you are in need of customer service for missing parts or need assistance with the operation or assembly of your product, we encourage you to call one of our customer service representatives and let us assist you.
WGI Innovations, LTD reserves the right to make changes to product features, functionality and physical design at its sole discretion. As a result, such changes may not be reflected in this version of the manual.
Product Name: Digital Game Scouting Camera
Trade Name: Wildgame Innovations
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two criteria:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Wildgame Terra Extreme User Manual – Download [optimized]
Wildgame Terra Extreme User Manual – Download
Can I use my SD card from another camera?
Yes, you can. However, the Terra Extreme has a faster processor and will take longer to record and save images. The Terra Extreme will also have a higher storage capacity than the other camera.
Does Wildgame innovations make a cellular camera?
Get live updates no matter where you are with theWildgame Innovations® Insite Cell™ Trail Camera. Using the HuntSmart™ smartphone app, this trail camera easily pairs with iOS and Android® smartphones for automatic, live, detailed updates to help you plan your next hunt.
What is the difference between a game camera and a trail camera?
Game cameras and trail cameras are different names for the same thing:a camera operated by batteries that captures images with lightning fast speed. Setup for these cameras is quick and easy.
Can I use a trail camera for security?
Where and When to Use Trail Cameras for Security.You can use trail cameras for a variety of purposes. For home surveillance, you could attach one outside your front door or yard to help you keep watch. You can also use one to protect your property from thieves and trespassers alike, even when you’re far away.
Can you cover the red light on a trail camera?
Your camera uses an infra red flash at night.You cannot cover the red LEDS, or your photos at night will be black.
How do I view my trail camera pictures?
Check your trail camera while you are in your tree stand or hunting blind! SERIOUS HUNTERS WITH TRAIL CAMERAS AND A CELL PHONE MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT. Simplyinsert trail camera card and reader into your phone charging portto view your photos!
Where is the WIFI password on Wildgame innovations camera?
The password can be found in two places: The last page in your Quick Set-Up Guide.In the camera’s battery well underneath the SD card slot. following steps 1-5 and then , if prompted, perform the necessary camera updates. WIFI PASSWORDS The camera’s WiFi password is case- sensitive and should be in all caps.
How do you update a Wildgame trail camera?
In order to complete the update, you must have your Wildgame Camera in hand, and it must have at least 75% battery life.
To get started, open the Wildgame Command App.
Navigate to the Wildgame Manifest camera you wish to update, and click on it.
How does Bluetooth work on a trail camera?
A Bluetooth trail cameraconnects directly to your smartphone, which allows you to send the pictures directly to your mobile device for easy viewing.
Why do trail cameras stop working?
Check to make sure the batteries are in the camera properly. If they are, replace the batteries (or test them with a ZTS Battery Tester if you have one) with new batteries.
Are lithium batteries better in trail cameras?
Nothing is better than lithium batteries for trail cameras.
How do trail cameras work without Internet?
Wireless Wi-Fi cameras transmit data through Wi-Fi networks where no data plans are needed for the wireless trail camera. These types of cameras are prevalent in the security marketplace where power and Wi-Fi signal is readily available, not so much in the outdoors where power and Wi-Fi are non existent.
Wildgame Terra Extreme
Zeiss Terra 3X Riflescopes User Manual
Zeiss Terra 3X Riflescopes User Manual - Optimized PDF Zeiss Terra 3X Riflescopes User Manual - Original PDF
AMEYO USER MANUAL
AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download [optimized] AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download
Hydrow User Manual
Hydrow User Manual - Original PDF Hydrow User Manual - Optimized PDF
Contour User Manual
Contour User Manual - Optimized PDF Contour User Manual - Original PDF(Video) Unboxing Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme 18MP Trail Camera
Reasons your trail camera isn't taking pictures include damaged SD card, dead batteries, wrong settings or location, and corrosion. Most of these problems are easy to fix. Here's what to check on your memory card, battery, and settings to get back to shooting great wildlife footage.Why won t my Wildgame Innovations camera take pictures? ›
Reasons your trail camera isn't taking pictures include damaged SD card, dead batteries, wrong settings or location, and corrosion. Most of these problems are easy to fix. Here's what to check on your memory card, battery, and settings to get back to shooting great wildlife footage.How do you reset a Wildgame innovations trail camera? ›
- Remove the batteries. Wait 60 seconds and re-insert.
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
- Press the reset button, if your trail camera has one.
Wild game Innovations introduces the SD card reader for Android. This durable little reader is extremely easy to setup and use. Once you download the free quick Pic app for Android phones no cell service is required. The ANDVIEW allows you to review still Images and HD video that is stored on your SD card.How do I get my SD card reader to work? ›
- Do a physical check of the SD card reader. Make sure your SD card reader is not damaged. ...
- Check the USB cable and port. ...
- Check and replace your SD card. ...
- Run Windows Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. ...
- Change drive letter of SD card. ...
- Update/reinstall the card reader driver.
- Open the trail camera and click the gear-like button.
- Find "Format."
- Click on "Format" and the message "Please wait" will disappear to indicate that the SD card has been formatted for the trail camera.
1. Photo Mode. This is the most common and basic setting that all game cameras have. This mode will take still images of animals during both day and night when triggered by movement in front of the camera.What triggers a trail camera to take a picture? ›
Andrea: “Trail cameras are triggered by (1) motion and (2) temperature variance. When a trail camera senses both, it takes an image or video. It does so by using a passive infrared (PIR) sensor. The sensor works best when a sizeable temperature difference exists between the animal and the outside temperature.Why is my camera not capturing? ›
Clear camera app cache
Press and hold the Camera app, and tap the “i" button to open the app info menu. Go to the Storage menu. Tap Clear cache. Try using your camera again.
The problem could be power (wrong or low battery), settings, camera features, SD card, or lack of features. These issues are easily fixed and take just a minute. If your trail camera lacks night vision, you'll need a new camera for night photos.
- Power off the camera.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Remove the button-sized lithium battery.
- Allow the camera to remain without power for 30 seconds.
- Reinsert the button-sized lithium battery.
- Reinsert the battery pack.
- Power on the camera.
- Remove the SD card from your trail camera. ...
- Insert the card into either a USB card reader or SD card adapter.
- Now insert this into your computer. ...
- Navigate to “This PC”, in the left sidebar. ...
- Open the DCIM folder. ...
- From here, just drag and drop the files to your computer.
Wildgame Innovations is a hunting accessory company that sells attractants, feeders, and game cameras. The company's cameras save video files in the WGI format, which is a proprietary format intended to be used only by Wildgame Innovations cameras and software.What is the difference between smart card reader and SD card reader? ›
It is a simple data storage device up to GB's While a Smart Card has a inbuilt chip like a SIM Card with a small memory which stores few information of card holder i. e. a Driving Licence. Please browse links below that may help you... An SD card is a storage device typically used by cameras (de facto standard now).How many seconds should you set a deer feeder? ›
Start with a shorter feed-dispense time of around five seconds. You can gradually increase this as the deer get used to it and more deer begin feeding at it. Once that happens, there are two common options to consider: Dispense feed once early in the morning and once in the afternoon for a few seconds each time.What is the best time to set deer feeder? ›
Major deer feeding times are during the twilight hours of sunset and sunrise. During the day, most deerbed down, making it difficult to hunt or get a shot when they are not on their feet. They usually feed in the early morning hours before going to bed, then again in the evening and throughout the night.How long does it take deer to find new feeder? ›
How long should I expect it to take to get the deer to start coming regularly to the feeder? This depends on deer density, feeder location, pressure and other environmental factors, however typically it will take 2-3 weeks before deer become comfortable at a new feed site.Why won't my card reader read my SD card? ›
Disconnect and restart computer
Disconnect the USB connector, restart the computer, and then re-connect the USB connector to the USB port. Sometimes this resets the connection and allows the device to work properly again and read the SD card.
Some of the common factors include: Poor Connection – The SD card might not be properly connected to the PC because of a damaged card reader, adapter or USB port. Driver Problems – The card driver may be outdated or corrupted if the SD card does not show up in system but can be seen in Device Manager.What is the reason why SD card Cannot be read? ›
The SD card cannot be read may be caused by a damaged SD card reader or USB port. To rule out these reasons, you need to change a new card reader and USB port to check whether the SD card can be read and accessed as normal.
For preventative cleaning of your data, you must format a Memory card for the trail camera. It generates folders straight from the cameras, prevents the cameras from moving data from one gadget to the other, and is the only method that successfully erases photographs from the SD card of trail cameras.Do I need to format a new SD card for camera? ›
Sometimes unpredictable issues may occur during data read/write. To avoid such issues, we strongly suggest you format the memory card before using it for the first time on any new device.What does formatting a SD card mean? ›
Important: If you format your SD card, data will be permanently deleted. Before you format the SD card, back up your files. On your device, swipe down from the top of the screen.Do I need a card reader to format a SD card? ›
An SD Card is the memory, an SD Card Reader, is a device for reading said SD memory card. Anyhow, if you want to format you SC card from your PC, then your PC needs a SD card reader.How do I format my SD card with SD card reader? ›
Step 1. Connect the SD card to your computer with the SD card reader. Step 2. Go to "This PC" and open Windows Explorer, right-click your SD card, and then choose "Format".Do you need an app for SD card reader? ›
BoneView SD Card Reader for Android
Instantly plug and play. No extra apps are required.
Three of the most important settings are shutter speed, ISO, and aperture — otherwise known as the exposure triangle, or the three pillars of photography.What are good camera settings for outside? ›
The best camera settings for outdoor photo shoots.
An aperture (or f-stop) around f/4 or lower is good for single subjects, while an f-stop around f/11 is best for group shots and landscapes. Shutter speed - How long the shutter stays open.
Trail cameras can operate on a regular schedule, or when triggered by movement. The detection range determines how far away an animal or person can be from the camera before it activates. Although 80 feet is the average distance for most cameras, and higher-end models feature ranges of up to 100 feet.Do deer see trail cameras? ›
If you're not careful, a bright flash can send the deer you're tracking on the run and ruin hours of your hard work. Deer can see camera trail camera flashes, but by using infrared and invisible flash cameras, you can eliminate the risks of spooking deer while scouting.
The best mode to use with your camera is aperture priority. This lets you control the aperture and the camera works out the rest. Aperture priority gives you the control over how much of your photograph is in focus from the furthest to the nearest point.What to do when your camera won't focus? ›
Dirt or foreign objects on the phone camera lens can interfere with autofocus. Clean the lens with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Also, make sure your phone cover and phone accessories don't cover the edges of the camera lens which can also prevent the camera from focusing.How do I get the camera to work on my? ›
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Go to Apps.
- Tap on Camera.
- Tap on Permissions.
- Tap on Camera and select Allow only while using the app. 5 Images. Close.
Check camera app permissions
To view apps with Camera Permissions on your Android device – Go to SETTINGS > APPS & NOTIFICATIONS > APP PERMISSIONS > tap CAMERA. You can temporarily toggle off the bars by all Apps except the Camera, this way you can easily verify where the problem is.
Place a camera around your hunting area and see when deer are there, then adjust accordingly. Another reason you are not seeing deer may be that you are not hunting long enough. If you are only hunting for a few hours in the morning or the evening, stay in the stand longer.How do I get deer to come to my trail camera? ›
Place Them Around Food Plots
It's always a great idea to place your trail cameras around food plots. If one deer finds the food plot, then they'll likely bring the entire herd to it in the future. So, if a doe finds a food plot, the bucks will likely follow in pursuit, especially during rut season.
Try to have a trail camera strategy, don't just hang them on random trees. Hang cameras at proper distance and angle to where you anticipate the deer to travel. Usually 8-15 yards is ideal for most cameras. Field edges, tree lines, and food/water sources are the key areas for the best game camera placement.What is the factory reset button? ›
Switch off the device. Press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons, then wait until your smartphone vibrates. Once the device enters the "Recovery Menu," find and select the "Wipe Data" or "Factory Reset" option using the "Volume Down" button.How to use Wildgame Innovations Android SD card reader? ›
Simply remove the SD card from your trail camera and plug it into the reader's SD port, then plug the micro-USB on the other side of the reader directly into your device.How does wildgame zero trace work? ›
How it works. Using PureION™ Technology, ZeroTrace™ disperses positive and negative ions. Those ions attach to the odor molecules in your orbit. The molecules are then neutralized and taken out of the game.
Nothing is worse than getting a card full of pictures that are blurred out by the sun. This generally happens if your camera is facing directly east or west. If possible, the best way to face your camera is north. You'll avoid directly facing the sun and also get clearer pictures along the way.
A cellular trail camera requires a subscription to connect to the wireless network of your choice. Similar to how your cell phone functions, you must register and connect your cameras to a wireless network using a SIM card so it can transmit images, videos and other content.Do you need a data plan for trail cameras? ›
Do Cellular Trail Cameras Require A Subscription. The answer is YES because you need to pay subscription fees to enable your cellular trail camera to transmit data. Generally speaking, a cellular trail camera plan costs $5 to $10 for every 1,000 photos.Can you use a trail cam without WiFi? ›
The benefits of a cellular trail camera include: Great connectivity: Having access to photos nearly instantly from your trail cameras can save you time from having to go and check the camera yourself. They also give you access to places far from your home and without Wi-Fi access.What does the lights mean on the wildgame encounter cellular camera? ›
Monitor signal strength, battery life, SD card capacity and data plan remotely via the HuntSmart™ app. Red, yellow and green indicator lights reflect camera's cellular signal strength.What is zero trace? ›
ZeroTrace is the only in-field odor elimination system proven to safely neutralize human scent without the damaging effects to your health or gear caused by ozone. Home Scent Concealment ZeroTrace. Filter.What trail cameras use HuntSmart app? ›
NEW for 2022, the ENCOUNTER 2.0™ and Terra Cell™ cellular trail cameras by Wildgame™ now utilizing the strength of the Verizon and AT&T networks for optimum nationwide coverage. Built into a compact & rugged housing, the ENCOUNTER 2.0™ and Terra Cell™ send images straight to your mobile device via the HuntSmart™ app.